To begin your journey of Six Sigma Certification, you have to start with Green Belt training. However, before you take the plunge, you should delve appropriately into understanding the importance of Six Sigma as a method. This will eventually lead you to understand why you should get a Six Sigma Certification and how this can benefit your career.
What is the background of Six Sigma?
Over the last ten years, Six Sigma has grabbed the attention of CEOs in multi-billion corporations and financial analysts at Wall Street. According to many of them, Six Sigma is the business process that lets companies drastically improve their overall business functionality by designing and administering regular business activities in unique ways that can help minimize waste in resources while boosting business activities and increasing customer satisfaction.
According to few others, this is more of a flexible and comprehensive system that allows for achievement, sustenance, and maximizing of success in business, driven astutely by consumer needs with clear and closer focus at management and improvisation of the overall business process.
The primary aim of Six Sigma is to achieve the intricate level of quality in terms of service and its probable outcomes are the improvement of profit, enhanced quality, and efficiency.
In short, Six Sigma is clearly a business strategy that’s backed by a strategy of quality enhancement.
What does six Sigma focus on?
- Six Sigma strongly focuses on grassroot level expense management.
- It works to derive documented and calculated results.
- Increased customer satisfaction and finances of the company.
These are some of the reasons why Six Sigma is gradually becoming important:
- Fresh approach to quality management that’s capable of replacing TQM and TQC strategies
- Many companies are already quite eager to implement the Six Sigma system
- This is more or less seen as a scientific, systematic and statistical strategy for innovation of management.
- This is very much applicable in a knowledge-based IT culture.
- This system integrates 4 elements; customer, process, manpower, and strategy to deliver the innovation required in management.
Six Sigma is a statistical and scientific foundation for proper quality assessment of all processes in the measurable levels, which also promotes the effective utilization of manpower. Ezsigma Group is one of the most reliable six sigma trainers in the industry if you are looking for effective solutions and good returns on investment.